Tuesday, February 12, 2008

...sorry i'm so late with this...

yet another post reflecting the mind of a starving artist. thesis work continues along at pace, a few kinks in the road earlier put me back a few days but i made up for it this weekend. punishing myself to sleepless nights just so class can be canceled, figures. but at least i have work up, and that work reflects my inner cosmos, calm amidst chaos. the title of the main chest and side piece is Keepers of The Grove. kinda fits, i am thinking on using that title but in Latin to keep in stride with my roots in catholic faith. good idea?

still searching...waiting...wondering, praying (great now i rhyme. lolz) on to the next project whilst current work is hanging at school. focusing on my arms, heaven and hell, inner demons and relentless divinity, ever present as it currently may seem.rambling again, back to drawing.

the journey continues, enjoy the ride.
...until then...

No comments: