Wednesday, March 12, 2008

No Worries...No Regrets...

... only happiness and good health await me. yea Smitty the light could be a freight train but in this situation it isn't. i actually feel good that i am not there, my health is coming back to par, slowly, and my work is beginning to have more meaning as i go. there has been deviation from my thesis although the imagery is similar... just executed in a more appropriate manner. i will post some pics as i finish.

to clarify the air, since some of you want personal emails, i figured i'd just openly state the facts here.

Thesis Panel said i should drop tutorial, which would cease my show and thusly not allow me to receive my diploma, which was the goal here, not the work now that i think about it. me being hard headed, physically and mentally ill(according to my doctors) and thusly being financially ruined from loans to pay school, have really helped me decide to walk away completely.yea i invested the time and money but that doesn't matter, money should NEVER matter when it comes to ones self. all that i am concerned about is my own well being, be that physical or mental, i am just drained from my thesis work both on the paper and in the work itself. I am planning on trying to get this work up in a gallery once it is completed, but that is still some time away, seeing as i now have the time and energy to execute to my fullest potential.

my thanks go out to those who have expressed their thoughts and well wishes, wether it be here or in email.
I hope that all of you are doing well with your own work, and i will try to make it out to each of the openings and show my support, especially Resolution Revolution their show is going to be great, as are the others respectively.

only 2 months guys, only 2 months... keep those heads up!!!

...until then...

No comments: