Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Well now its finally happened...

... although not yet official,I am being asked to step down from my ranks at the prestigious Art Academy of Cincinnati. well i suppose that this does in fact make me want to go and cry to mommy but i think i will live.
I would like to sincerely apologize to my thesis group for departing so far along into the planning, i will still be there to support the group opening day, i just wish i was there to share in the final sigh of relief when it is all said and done.
to the faculty and staff...you should already know how i feel and i hope it haunts you to know that you robbed a kid of his dreams 33 days before they came to realization.
I hope you all are doing well with your work.
May the light at the end of the tunnel be the beginnings for you all, as it now is for me.
...until then...

4 comments:

Elizabeth Murray said...

???? what? email my private account ekmlizardbreath@yahoo.com

meghann said...

yeah, seriously this is weird. e-mail me too, iamburma@yahoo.com

Kevin Betsch said...

dude, that is fucked up is it alright for you to let me in on the scoop? my personal email is cardiganprinting@gmail.com, let me know what happened, i was kinda excited to see your final stuff too, that sucks for real.

kevin betsch

Smitty said...

sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a frieght train. sucks dude. sorry to see you go man.